What is Keep The Beat?
Keep The Beat is It's My Heart's CHD Awareness Walk and Fundraising event. Keep The Beat events are made for all ages with activities with participation designed for everyone.
Here's what you can expect when participating in a Keep The Beat event:
- A fun, uplifting and enjoyable experience in fundraising for CHD Awareness and Support.
- A 5K walk and free after party for family and friends.
- Connection with other CHD families and individuals.
- Free food and drinks.
- Free t-shirt.
- Live music.
- An opportunity to raise money for CHD Awareness, Support and Education benefiting It's My Heart's goals, mission and support to those affected by CHD.
- Lastly, an event you won't want to miss and one you will be back for every year....
Keep The Beat events are held all over the US where It's My Heart Chapters are located. It's My Heart's National Walk is held every year in Houston, Texas which has been growing (thanks to everyone's support) every year. For more info on upcoming walks, check the dates and registration links below:
The following walks are coming this year for It's My Heart. As we get closer and registration opens you will be able to link to their sites from the below.
Keep The Beat 2013 - Dallas - Fort Worth Chapter, Texas - 05.19.2013
Keep The Beat 2013 - New England Chapter, Massachusetts - 06.30.2013